How are you related to Little Star Pizza?
- We don’t mean to confuse people but we are essentially Little Star Pizza – same co-founder and award-winning food… just a different name.
Why did you change the name from Little Star to Blue Line Pizza?
- We wanted to give a subtle nod to our deep dish roots. Blue Line is one of the main trains that run between O’Hare Airport and Downtown Chicago. We liked the sound of Blue Line so we decided to take the leap and change the name.
What are half-baked pizzas?
- Our half-baked pizzas are the same fresh, handmade pies we serve in our restaurants - they're just half baked.
How do I bake a half-baked pizza in my oven at home?
- For Deep Dish pizzas:
• For best results, begin with a room temperature pizza
• Pre-heat your conventional oven to 420-450 degrees (400-425 degrees for a convection oven.)
• Remove deep dish pizza from the box. Remove pizza liner and place pizza on a cookie sheet.
• Bake pizza on the middle rack until crust is crispy on the outside and hot in the center.
• Deep dish pizzas will need around 15 – 20 minutes in the oven. Of course, times may slightly vary depending on your oven.
How long will a half-baked pizza last in my refrigerator at home?
- Because we use natural ingredients, we recommend baking off your half-baked pizza within 48 hours of purchase.
What’s the best way to reheat leftover pizza?
- The best way to reheat our pizza (deep dish or thin crust) is to put it in your toaster oven or oven at 400 degrees until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees
Do you deliver?
- At this time, we are only able to accommodate corporate catering orders that are placed at least 24 hours in advance. Please email email@example.com or call 408-680-2210 and one of our Corporate Catering Specialists will be able to assist you. Additionally, we also have convenient pick up and take out options (including online ordering and curbside pick up) to make ordering easy for you.
Do you sell gift cards?
- Yes, you can purchase them directly online for specific locations. Buy online here, or visit the Blue Line Pizza nearest you. Gift cards may be used at all Blue Line Pizza locations.
Why should I pre-order my pizza? Are there advantages to doing so?
- We recommend pre-ordering your pizza while you’re waiting for your table to get set up. It simply allows us to start preparing your order so that your food will be served not long after you’ve been seated. Definitely a plus if you’re short on time, famished and just want to eat or have starving kids that need to be fed!
Do you have any coupons or promotions?
- Yes, we offer friend and fan exclusive promos regularly so join us at www.facebook.com/bluelinepizza or www.twitter.com/bluelinepizza or www.instagram.com/bluelinepizza.
How long do your pizzas take to bake in your restaurants?
- For our New York style thin crust, it typically takes about 15 – 20 minutes. Our cornmeal crust deep dish pizzas take a little longer at around 25 – 30 minutes. Remember, good things come to those who wait.
Do you take reservations?
- Yes, for groups of 15 people or more, please email our Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. Or visit the Groups and Events page and fill out a Group Reservation Form and we'll get something set up for you.
How do I find you on social media?
- It’s easy to find us… www.facebook.com/bluelinepizza or www.twitter.com/bluelinepizza or www.instagram.com/bluelinepizza. We have many exclusive promos on our social media pages so friend/fan/follow us today!
How do I apply to work at Blue Line Pizza?
- We’re expanding and looking for positive, energetic people – send your resume to email@example.com or print out a job application and drop it off at the restaurant.